Wednesday, January 9, 2008

a long time ago...

okay, so it's been quiiiiite a while since I've last posted something here.... mea culpa. It's been a little crazy since then, time literally ran through my fingers. December just flew by, we finalley decided to go back home for X-mas. It was again for health reasons (but I can reassure you, in the end the doc said to wait and see, which is the lesser of the evil solutions), but still spending x-mas with the family and good food and good wine (hmmmmm, yummyyummy) is great.

Europe was FREEZING but with beautiful blue skies! Kids and ourselves were spoiled by Santa. Not too bad this year. hehe!

So to all of you out there a happy new year 2008 and may it be better than last year.

I am a little bit like my bro, I tend to forget the crappy things that come along our way, although it was a little tough in 2007. So I sincerely hope for better days to come in 2008.

cheers

No comments: