Wednesday, October 17, 2007

I'm singing in the rain...


Would you believe me if I told you that it has been raining since 3 a.m. this morning? And not only rain... thunderstorm rain! Unbelievable. This is the kind of rain we like.. it actually washes the trees, Cairo becomes somewhat green, a very impressive, and rare, view. Although the rain also implies chaotic driving conditions (0k, I mean WORSE than usual, it's mayhem). Since there are NO evacuation holes in the streets, the water accumulates to enormous muddy puddles which Egyptians are then afraid to drive through.
For those of you lacking sun, you will find this crazy, but I swear, for me, I love it when it rains. It reminds me that there ARE seasons in this world, and after a gazillion days of sun, the rain feels really nice.



3 comments:

manu said...

super sympa ta rue sous la pluie !
c'est beau ce vert ....
ici heals il ne pleut pas et il y a tres peu d'arbres ....

tres bonne idee ce blog !
bisous

manu

Sandra said...

Et bien je suis contente qu'il pleuve aussi un peu chez toi!!!
Je ne vois pas pourquoi il ne pleuvrait qu'en Algérie !!!!
...bon, au moins ici, il y a des évacuations d'eau....courage ma belle, et sois prudente sur la route !

Nisrine said...

DOMMAGE J'AI RATE CETTE pREMIERE PLUIE D'AUTOMNE!!!